Bluecol 5 year red antifreeze is a methanol-free, Ethylene Glycol based antifreeze and engine coolant. BluecolÂ 5 year extended life antifreeze is silicate free and incorporates the latest in Organic Acid Technology (OAT). Bluecol 5 year antifreeze can be kept in your radiator system all year round to maintain protection against winter freezing and summer overheating, whilst at the same time protecting the materials in the cooling system against rust and corrosion. It does not evaporate in use and is not flammable.
Bluecol 5 year antifreeze conforms to BS6580 (2010) and contains a bittering agent to prevent accidental swallowing and consequential harmful effects to humans and animals.
*Not suitable for Classic or Vintage vehicles.
Width: 6.2 cmLength: 10.4 cmHeight: 23 cmProductNumber: BCR001
1. Drain and flush the cooling system with clean water.
2. Check all hoses, clips and joints for leakage- tighten or replace where necessary.
3. Refer to vehicle manufacturerâ€™s handbook for the total volume of the cooling system.
4. Remove radiator cap and add antifreeze to a volume equal to 25%, 33% or 50% of the total coolant system capacity (depending on protection desired and top up with clean water to recommended fill level. Replace cap.
5. Run engine until it reaches normal operating temperature to remove any air locks.
6. Switch off engine and allow to cool. Remove radiator cap and top up with water if necessary. Replace cap.